Host App Service
Host App Service is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Host App Service from your systemPokki
. Go over here
for more information on Pokki. Click on http://www.pokki.com
to get more information about Host App Service on Pokki's website. The application is often found in the C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. Host App Service's full uninstall command line is C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki\Uninstall.exe. HostAppService.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 7.45 MB (7809352 bytes) on disk.
Host App Service contains of the executables below. They occupy 83.01 MB (87046320
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (1.82 MB)
- HostAppService.exe (7.45 MB)
- HostAppServiceUpdater.exe (9.14 MB)
- StartMenuIndexer.exe (1.82 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- WinServicesUpdater.exe (37.20 MB)
- WinServicesUpdater.exe (25.51 MB)
This info is about Host App Service version 0.269.4.145
only. For other Host App Service versions please click below:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
Host App Service is an application by Pokki. Some computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to erase Host App Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Host App Service from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Host App Service or simply click the Search feature and type in "Host App Service". The Host App Service application will be found very quickly. When you click Host App Service in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Host App Service, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Host App Service:
- The software company is: http://www.pokki.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Host App Service.
8. After uninstalling Host App Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Host App Service that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Host App Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Host App Service by Pokki from your PC, nor are we saying that Host App Service by Pokki is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Host App Service supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-15 03:13:00.190