Horizon v184.108.40.206 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Horizon v220.127.116.11 from your systemDaring Development Inc.
. Go over here
where you can read more on Daring Development Inc.. More details about Horizon v18.104.22.168 can be found at http://www.horizonmb.com/
. Horizon v22.214.171.124 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Daring Development\Horizon\v2 folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. Horizon v126.96.36.199's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Daring Development\Horizon\v2\unins000.exe. Horizon v188.8.131.52's primary file takes around 14.60 MB (15307448 bytes) and its name is Horizon.exe.
Horizon v184.108.40.206 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 15.72 MB (16486768
bytes) on disk.
- Horizon.exe (14.60 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
This info is about Horizon v220.127.116.11 version 18.104.22.168
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Directories that were left behind:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Daring Development\Horizon\v2
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Horizon
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Daring Development\Horizon\v2\class3.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Daring Development\Horizon\v2\DevComponents.DotNetBar2.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Daring Development\Horizon\v2\Horizon.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Daring Development\Horizon\v2\ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.dll
Additional values that you should remove:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Daring Development\Horizon\v2\Horizon.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Daring Development\Horizon\v2\Horizon.exe.FriendlyAppName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\d4cfeebc-b821-40b7-9f81-d366b1466f03_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
Horizon v22.214.171.124 is an application marketed by Daring Development Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to erase it. This can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK procedure to erase Horizon v126.96.36.199 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Horizon v188.8.131.52 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Horizon v184.108.40.206 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Horizon v220.127.116.11". If it is installed on your PC the Horizon v18.104.22.168 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Horizon v22.214.171.124 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Horizon v126.96.36.199, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Horizon v188.8.131.52:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.horizonmb.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Daring Development\Horizon\v2\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Horizon v184.108.40.206.
8. After uninstalling Horizon v220.127.116.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Horizon v18.104.22.168 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Horizon v22.214.171.124 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Horizon v126.96.36.199 by Daring Development Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Horizon v188.8.131.52 by Daring Development Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Horizon v184.108.40.206 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-14 11:19:55.607