Horizon is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Horizon from your systemFMS
. Open here
for more details on FMS. Click on http://www.fms.lv
to get more data about Horizon on FMS's website. Horizon is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FTG20 directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. You can remove Horizon by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\FTG20\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled FTG20.EXE and it has a size of 1.75 MB (1836544 bytes).
Horizon is comprised of the following executables which occupy 8.29 MB (8694854
bytes) on disk:
- FTG20.EXE (1.75 MB)
- FTG_UpgrOLE.exe (4.15 MB)
- uninstall.exe (381.07 KB)
- FTG20.EXE (2.02 MB)
This info is about Horizon version 3.250.410.14
only. Click on the links below for other Horizon versions:
...click to view all...
Horizon is an application offered by the software company FMS. Some users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Horizon is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Horizon from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Horizon or simply activate the Search field and type in "Horizon". If it is installed on your PC the Horizon application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Horizon in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Horizon, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Horizon:
- The publisher is: http://www.fms.lv
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FTG20\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Horizon.
8. After uninstalling Horizon, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Horizon that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Horizon using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Horizon by FMS from your computer, nor are we saying that Horizon by FMS is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Horizon supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-30 12:06:17.740