HooligansGame is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall HooligansGame from your PCODIS s.c.
. You can read more on ODIS s.c. or check for application updates here
. Further information about HooligansGame can be seen at www.hooligansgame.com
. HooligansGame is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\HooligansGame directory, regulated by the user's option. HooligansGame's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\HooligansGame\Uninstall.exe. HooligansGame.exe is the HooligansGame's main executable file and it takes circa 11.10 MB (11634456 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with HooligansGame. They take about 23.36 MB (24498320
bytes) on disk.
- HooligansGame.exe (11.10 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (583.50 KB)
- hgg.exe (11.10 MB)
- xdelta3_win.exe (307.50 KB)
The current web page applies to HooligansGame version 1.5.3
only. For more HooligansGame versions please click below:
HooligansGame is an application by ODIS s.c.. Sometimes, people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to erase HooligansGame is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall HooligansGame from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find HooligansGame or simply click the Search field and type in "HooligansGame". If it is installed on your PC the HooligansGame program will be found automatically. When you click HooligansGame in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding HooligansGame, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HooligansGame:
- The publisher is: www.hooligansgame.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\HooligansGame\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall HooligansGame.
8. After uninstalling HooligansGame, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong HooligansGame which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling HooligansGame using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall HooligansGame by ODIS s.c. from your PC, nor are we saying that HooligansGame by ODIS s.c. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall HooligansGame in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-30 05:48:55.327