Honeywell AIDC USB Driver 2.0
Honeywell AIDC USB Driver 2.0 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Honeywell AIDC USB Driver 2.0 from your PCHoneywell AIDC
. More information about Honeywell AIDC can be read here
. Please follow http://www.honeywellAIDC.com/
if you want to read more on Honeywell AIDC USB Driver 2.0 on Honeywell AIDC's web page. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Honeywell\HoneywellAIDC_USB_Driver directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Honeywell AIDC USB Driver 2.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Honeywell\HoneywellAIDC_USB_Driver\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. dpinst32.exe is the Honeywell AIDC USB Driver 2.0's main executable file and it occupies approximately 893.50 KB (914944 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Honeywell AIDC USB Driver 2.0. They occupy about 3.01 MB (3151561
bytes) on disk.
- dpinst32.exe (893.50 KB)
- dpinst64.exe (1,016.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
This info is about Honeywell AIDC USB Driver 2.0 version 2.0
Honeywell AIDC USB Driver 2.0 is a program offered by Honeywell AIDC. Sometimes, users want to remove it. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to remove Honeywell AIDC USB Driver 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Honeywell AIDC USB Driver 2.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Honeywell AIDC USB Driver 2.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Honeywell AIDC USB Driver 2.0". If it is installed on your PC the Honeywell AIDC USB Driver 2.0 app will be found automatically. When you select Honeywell AIDC USB Driver 2.0 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Honeywell AIDC USB Driver 2.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Honeywell AIDC USB Driver 2.0:
- The software company is: http://www.honeywellAIDC.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Honeywell\HoneywellAIDC_USB_Driver\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Honeywell AIDC USB Driver 2.0.
8. After removing Honeywell AIDC USB Driver 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Honeywell AIDC USB Driver 2.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Honeywell AIDC USB Driver 2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Honeywell AIDC USB Driver 2.0 by Honeywell AIDC from your computer, nor are we saying that Honeywell AIDC USB Driver 2.0 by Honeywell AIDC is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Honeywell AIDC USB Driver 2.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-20 16:26:44.223