Honeyview is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Honeyview from your computerBandisoft.com
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Bandisoft.com. More details about the software Honeyview can be seen at http://www.bandisoft.com/honeyview/
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Honeyview directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. You can remove Honeyview by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Honeyview\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. Honeyview.exe is the Honeyview's main executable file and it occupies about 8.44 MB (8855048 bytes) on disk.
Honeyview is composed of the following executables which take 8.82 MB (9252262
bytes) on disk:
- Honeyview.exe (8.44 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (135.39 KB)
- RegDll32.exe (122.51 KB)
- RegDll64.exe (130.01 KB)
The current page applies to Honeyview version 5.07
only. For more Honeyview versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall Honeyview.The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Honeyview:
- C:\Program Files\Honeyview\Honeyview.exe
Honeyview is a program by the software company Bandisoft.com. Frequently, computer users decide to remove it. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Honeyview is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Honeyview using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Honeyview or simply activate the Search field and type in "Honeyview". If it is installed on your PC the Honeyview app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Honeyview in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Honeyview, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Honeyview:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.bandisoft.com/honeyview/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Honeyview\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Honeyview.
8. After removing Honeyview, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Honeyview that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Honeyview with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Honeyview by Bandisoft.com from your PC, we are not saying that Honeyview by Bandisoft.com is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Honeyview in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-20 13:20:29.493