HomeGed is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall HomeGed from your systemHome Software
. You can read more on Home Software or check for application updates here
. More info about the app HomeGed can be found at www.home-ged.com
. HomeGed is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeGed directory, regulated by the user's option. You can uninstall HomeGed by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeGed\uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk and is labeled HomeGed.exe.
HomeGed installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 72.55 MB (76070319
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- HomeGed.exe (292.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (141.87 KB)
- setupgs.exe (124.00 KB)
- uninstgs.exe (100.00 KB)
- gswin32.exe (144.00 KB)
- gswin32c.exe (136.00 KB)
- animate.exe (4.94 MB)
- compare.exe (4.93 MB)
- composite.exe (4.95 MB)
- conjure.exe (4.90 MB)
- convert.exe (5.00 MB)
- dcraw.exe (432.50 KB)
- display.exe (4.96 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (9.38 MB)
- hp2xx.exe (111.00 KB)
- identify.exe (4.92 MB)
- IMDisplay.exe (5.52 MB)
- import.exe (4.94 MB)
- mogrify.exe (4.90 MB)
- montage.exe (4.95 MB)
- stream.exe (4.92 MB)
- java-rmi.exe (32.28 KB)
- java.exe (141.78 KB)
- javacpl.exe (57.78 KB)
- javaw.exe (141.78 KB)
- javaws.exe (145.78 KB)
- jbroker.exe (77.78 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (22.28 KB)
- jqs.exe (149.78 KB)
- jqsnotify.exe (53.78 KB)
- jucheck.exe (377.80 KB)
- jureg.exe (53.78 KB)
- jusched.exe (145.78 KB)
- keytool.exe (32.78 KB)
- kinit.exe (32.78 KB)
- klist.exe (32.78 KB)
- ktab.exe (32.78 KB)
- orbd.exe (32.78 KB)
- pack200.exe (32.78 KB)
- policytool.exe (32.78 KB)
- rmid.exe (32.78 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (32.78 KB)
- servertool.exe (32.78 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (17.78 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (32.78 KB)
- unpack200.exe (129.78 KB)
This page is about HomeGed version 2010.1.0.0
only. For other HomeGed versions please click below:
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall HomeGed:
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Users\SAINT GERARAD\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\HOMEGED CHORUS.lnk
HomeGed is a program marketed by Home Software. Some computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to remove HomeGed is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase HomeGed from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate HomeGed or simply click the Search field and type in "HomeGed". The HomeGed program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select HomeGed in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about HomeGed, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HomeGed:
- The software company is: www.home-ged.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeGed\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall HomeGed.
8. After removing HomeGed, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of HomeGed which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing HomeGed with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove HomeGed by Home Software from your computer, nor are we saying that HomeGed by Home Software is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove HomeGed in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-05 14:34:33.993