HomeGauge5 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall HomeGauge5 from your systemSHGI Corporation
. Open here
where you can find out more on SHGI Corporation. You can see more info about HomeGauge5 at http://www.homegauge.com
. Usually the HomeGauge5 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeGauge5 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. HomeGauge5's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeGauge5\uninstall.exe. HomeGauge5.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 13.81 MB (14484624 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in HomeGauge5. They occupy 24.48 MB (25666519
bytes) on disk.
- HomeGauge5.exe (13.81 MB)
- sendreport.exe (97.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (61.82 KB)
- prince.exe (10.41 MB)
- HGIRImageReader.exe (97.00 KB)
This page is about HomeGauge5 version 126.96.36.199
only. Click on the links below for other HomeGauge5 versions:
...click to view all...
HomeGauge5 is a program released by SHGI Corporation. Sometimes, people decide to erase it. This can be difficult because doing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to erase HomeGauge5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase HomeGauge5 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find HomeGauge5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "HomeGauge5". If it exists on your system the HomeGauge5 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click HomeGauge5 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about HomeGauge5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HomeGauge5:
- The software company is: http://www.homegauge.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeGauge5\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove HomeGauge5.
8. After removing HomeGauge5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of HomeGauge5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing HomeGauge5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall HomeGauge5 by SHGI Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that HomeGauge5 by SHGI Corporation is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall HomeGauge5 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-02 21:25:08.640