You can find below details on how to uninstall HomeByMe for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall HomeByMe from your PCSquareClock SAS
. More information on SquareClock SAS can be found here
. More information about HomeByMe can be seen at http://www.squareclock.com/
. HomeByMe is typically installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SquareClock.Production_HBMV1 directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full command line for removing HomeByMe is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SquareClock.Production_HBMV1\SQ.Remover.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled SQ.3D.Modeller.exe and it has a size of 20.26 MB (21248240 bytes).
The executable files below are part of HomeByMe. They take an average of 20.38 MB (21369824
bytes) on disk.
- SQ.3D.Modeller.exe (20.26 MB)
- SQ.Remover.exe (118.73 KB)
HomeByMe is an application offered by the software company SquareClock SAS. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall HomeByMe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase HomeByMe from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find HomeByMe or simply activate the Search field and type in "HomeByMe". The HomeByMe app will be found automatically. After you select HomeByMe in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding HomeByMe, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HomeByMe:
- The publisher is: http://www.squareclock.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SquareClock.Production_HBMV1\SQ.Remover.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall HomeByMe.
8. After removing HomeByMe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong HomeByMe that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling HomeByMe using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall HomeByMe by SquareClock SAS from your computer, we are not saying that HomeByMe by SquareClock SAS is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall HomeByMe in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-30 01:05:19.543