HomeByMe is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall HomeByMe from your PC3DVIA Dassault Systemes
. You can read more on 3DVIA Dassault Systemes or check for application updates here
. You can see more info about HomeByMe at http://www.squareclock.com/
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SquareClock.Production_HBMV1 folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. HomeByMe's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SquareClock.Production_HBMV1\SQ.Remover.exe. SQ.3D.Modeller.exe is the HomeByMe's main executable file and it occupies circa 20.27 MB (21250368 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in HomeByMe. They take 20.38 MB (21371952
bytes) on disk.
- SQ.3D.Modeller.exe (20.27 MB)
- SQ.Remover.exe (118.73 KB)
Some files, folders and registry data will not be uninstalled when you want to remove HomeByMe from your computer.Directories found on disk:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
HomeByMe is a program offered by the software company 3DVIA Dassault Systemes. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall HomeByMe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase HomeByMe from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate HomeByMe or simply click the Search field and type in "HomeByMe". If it is installed on your PC the HomeByMe application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select HomeByMe in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about HomeByMe, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HomeByMe:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.squareclock.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SquareClock.Production_HBMV1\SQ.Remover.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove HomeByMe.
8. After uninstalling HomeByMe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of HomeByMe which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing HomeByMe using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall HomeByMe by 3DVIA Dassault Systemes from your computer, we are not saying that HomeByMe by 3DVIA Dassault Systemes is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall HomeByMe in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 07:01:44.493