Home Photo Studio 2.71
Home Photo Studio 2.71 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Home Photo Studio 2.71 from your PCAMS Software
. Take a look here
for more details on AMS Software. You can see more info on Home Photo Studio 2.71 at http://home-photo-studio.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Home Photo Studio directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. Home Photo Studio 2.71's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Home Photo Studio\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 7.65 MB (8018432 bytes) on disk and is titled HomeStudio.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Home Photo Studio 2.71. They occupy 8.31 MB (8714010
bytes) on disk.
- HomeStudio.exe (7.65 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.71
of Home Photo Studio 2.71.
Home Photo Studio 2.71 is a program offered by the software company AMS Software. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Home Photo Studio 2.71 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Home Photo Studio 2.71 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Home Photo Studio 2.71 or simply click the Search field and type in "Home Photo Studio 2.71". If it exists on your system the Home Photo Studio 2.71 app will be found automatically. After you select Home Photo Studio 2.71 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Home Photo Studio 2.71, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Home Photo Studio 2.71:
- The web site of the program is: http://home-photo-studio.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Home Photo Studio\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Home Photo Studio 2.71.
8. After removing Home Photo Studio 2.71, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Home Photo Studio 2.71 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Home Photo Studio 2.71 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Home Photo Studio 2.71 by AMS Software from your computer, we are not saying that Home Photo Studio 2.71 by AMS Software is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Home Photo Studio 2.71 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-31 23:59:33.830