Home Media Manager
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Home Media Manager for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Home Media Manager from your PCMalchroSoft
. You can read more on MalchroSoft or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.malchrosoft.com/produits.php?mode=telechargements&produit=Home%20Media%20Manager
if you want to read more on Home Media Manager on MalchroSoft's web page. Home Media Manager is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\MalchroSoft\Home Media Manager folder, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Home Media Manager is C:\Program Files\MalchroSoft\Home Media Manager\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 169.50 KB (173568 bytes) on disk and is named H2M.exe.
Home Media Manager installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.56 MB (1637420
bytes) on disk.
- H2M.exe (169.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.40 MB)
This info is about Home Media Manager version 184.108.40.206
Home Media Manager is a program offered by MalchroSoft. Some people choose to remove it. This can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Home Media Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Home Media Manager from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Home Media Manager or simply activate the Search field and type in "Home Media Manager". If it exists on your system the Home Media Manager application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Home Media Manager in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Home Media Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Home Media Manager:
- The software company is: http://www.malchrosoft.com/produits.php?mode=telechargements&produit=Home%20Media%20Manager
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\MalchroSoft\Home Media Manager\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Home Media Manager.
8. After uninstalling Home Media Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Home Media Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Home Media Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Home Media Manager by MalchroSoft from your computer, we are not saying that Home Media Manager by MalchroSoft is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Home Media Manager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 16:54:44.150