Holiday Express v1.3
Holiday Express v1.3 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Holiday Express v1.3 from your systemHipSoft LLC
. More info about HipSoft LLC can be read here
. You can get more details related to Holiday Express v1.3 at http://www.hipsoft.com
. Holiday Express v1.3 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Holiday Express directory, depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall Holiday Express v1.3 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Holiday Express\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. HolidayExpress.exe is the Holiday Express v1.3's main executable file and it occupies circa 7.41 MB (7770112 bytes) on disk.
Holiday Express v1.3 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 8.09 MB (8485967
bytes) on disk.
- HolidayExpress.exe (7.41 MB)
- unins000.exe (74.14 KB)
- unins000.exe (624.93 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.3
of Holiday Express v1.3.
Holiday Express v1.3 is a program by HipSoft LLC. Some users want to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Holiday Express v1.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Holiday Express v1.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Holiday Express v1.3 or simply click the Search field and type in "Holiday Express v1.3". If it is installed on your PC the Holiday Express v1.3 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Holiday Express v1.3 in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Holiday Express v1.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Holiday Express v1.3:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.hipsoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Holiday Express\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Holiday Express v1.3.
8. After removing Holiday Express v1.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Holiday Express v1.3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Holiday Express v1.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Holiday Express v1.3 by HipSoft LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that Holiday Express v1.3 by HipSoft LLC is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Holiday Express v1.3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 13:58:17.183