Hold Page is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Hold Page from your computerHold Page
. More information about Hold Page can be seen here
. Click on http://holdingmypage.com/support
to get more info about Hold Page on Hold Page's website. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Hold Page directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\Hold Page\HoldPageuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Hold Page. Hold Page's primary file takes about 101.73 KB (104176 bytes) and is called HoldPage.BrowserAdapter.exe.
The executables below are part of Hold Page. They take an average of 2.07 MB (2174128
bytes) on disk.
- utilHoldPage.exe (517.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- HoldPage.BrowserAdapter.exe (101.73 KB)
- HoldPage.BrowserAdapter64.exe (118.73 KB)
- HoldPage.PurBrowse64.exe (344.73 KB)
The current page applies to Hold Page version 2014.12.20.062144
only. Click on the links below for other Hold Page versions:
...click to view all...
Hold Page is an application offered by the software company Hold Page. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this application. This is hard because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Hold Page is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Hold Page from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Hold Page or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Hold Page". If it exists on your system the Hold Page application will be found very quickly. After you select Hold Page in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Hold Page, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Hold Page:
- The web site of the application is: http://holdingmypage.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Hold Page\HoldPageuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Hold Page.
8. After uninstalling Hold Page, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Hold Page that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Hold Page with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Hold Page by Hold Page from your PC, nor are we saying that Hold Page by Hold Page is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Hold Page supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130