This page is about Hold Page for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Hold Page from your PCHold Page
. More information on Hold Page can be seen here
. Click on http://holdingmypage.com/support
to get more details about Hold Page on Hold Page's website. Usually the Hold Page application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Hold Page folder, depending on the user's option during install. Hold Page's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Hold Page\HoldPageUn.exe OFS_. HoldPage.BrowserAdapter.exe is the Hold Page's main executable file and it occupies close to 105.73 KB (108272 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Hold Page. They take an average of 2.79 MB (2928672
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- HoldPageUn.exe (545.73 KB)
- HoldPageUninstall.exe (252.89 KB)
- utilHoldPage.exe (453.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- HoldPage.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- HoldPage.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- HoldPage.expext.exe (112.73 KB)
- HoldPage.PurBrowse.exe (289.73 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.12.06.072042
of Hold Page. You can find below info on other application versions of Hold Page:
...click to view all...
Hold Page is an application offered by the software company Hold Page. Some computer users want to uninstall it. This is hard because removing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to uninstall Hold Page is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Hold Page from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Hold Page or simply click the Search feature and type in "Hold Page". The Hold Page application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Hold Page in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Hold Page, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Hold Page:
- The publisher is: http://holdingmypage.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Hold Page\HoldPageUn.exe OFS_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Hold Page.
8. After removing Hold Page, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Hold Page that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Hold Page with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Hold Page by Hold Page from your PC, we are not saying that Hold Page by Hold Page is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Hold Page in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-09-01 11:18:23.893