This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall HitmanPro 3.7 for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall HitmanPro 3.7 from your PCSurfRight B.V.
. Check out here
for more information on SurfRight B.V.. More data about the app HitmanPro 3.7 can be found at http://www.surfright.com/hitmanpro
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\HitmanPro folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for HitmanPro 3.7 is C:\Program Files\HitmanPro\HitmanPro.exe. HitmanPro.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 10.67 MB (11193392 bytes) on disk.
HitmanPro 3.7 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 10.80 MB (11321144
bytes) on disk.
- HitmanPro.exe (10.67 MB)
- hmpsched.exe (124.76 KB)
The current web page applies to HitmanPro 3.7 version 18.104.22.168
only. Click on the links below for other HitmanPro 3.7 versions:
...click to view all...
HitmanPro 3.7 is a program offered by the software company SurfRight B.V.. Some computer users try to uninstall it. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall HitmanPro 3.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove HitmanPro 3.7 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find HitmanPro 3.7 or simply click the Search feature and type in "HitmanPro 3.7". If it exists on your system the HitmanPro 3.7 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select HitmanPro 3.7 in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about HitmanPro 3.7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HitmanPro 3.7:
- The publisher is: http://www.surfright.com/hitmanpro
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\HitmanPro\HitmanPro.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove HitmanPro 3.7.
8. After removing HitmanPro 3.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong HitmanPro 3.7 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling HitmanPro 3.7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove HitmanPro 3.7 by SurfRight B.V. from your PC, we are not saying that HitmanPro 3.7 by SurfRight B.V. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove HitmanPro 3.7 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-01 14:04:58.057