Hitman - Contracts v 22.214.171.124
This page is about Hitman - Contracts v 126.96.36.199 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Hitman - Contracts v 188.8.131.52 from your PCTroyan
. More information on Troyan can be seen here
. Hitman - Contracts v 184.108.40.206 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Eidos\Hitman - Contracts folder, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for removing Hitman - Contracts v 220.127.116.11 is C:\Program Files\Eidos\Hitman - Contracts\Uninstall\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. Hitman - Contracts v 18.104.22.168's primary file takes around 3.58 MB (3752004 bytes) and is called HitmanContracts.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside Hitman - Contracts v 22.214.171.124. They occupy about 4.51 MB (4727714
bytes) on disk.
- HitmanContracts.exe (3.58 MB)
- unins000.exe (952.84 KB)
This page is about Hitman - Contracts v 126.96.36.199 version 188.8.131.52
If planning to uninstall Hitman - Contracts v 184.108.40.206 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not removed:
Hitman - Contracts v 220.127.116.11 is a program offered by Troyan. Some users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best EASY solution to remove Hitman - Contracts v 18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Hitman - Contracts v 22.214.171.124 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Hitman - Contracts v 126.96.36.199 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Hitman - Contracts v 188.8.131.52". The Hitman - Contracts v 184.108.40.206 application will be found very quickly. After you select Hitman - Contracts v 220.127.116.11 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Hitman - Contracts v 18.104.22.168, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Hitman - Contracts v 22.214.171.124.
8. After uninstalling Hitman - Contracts v 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Hitman - Contracts v 188.8.131.52 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Hitman - Contracts v 184.108.40.206 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Hitman - Contracts v 220.127.116.11 by Troyan from your computer, we are not saying that Hitman - Contracts v 18.104.22.168 by Troyan is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Hitman - Contracts v 22.214.171.124 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-29 12:13:10.960