This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Historie klejnotów for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Historie klejnotów from your PCAlawar Entertainment Inc.
. You can find out more on Alawar Entertainment Inc. or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Gry Groj.pl\Jewel Story folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall Historie klejnotów by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Gry Groj.pl\Jewel Story\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Historie klejnotów's primary file takes about 1.89 MB (1979872 bytes) and is called jewel_story_win.exe.
Historie klejnotów installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.87 MB (5102166
bytes) on disk.
- jewel_story_win.exe (1.89 MB)
- jewel_story_win.wrp.exe (2.58 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (404.62 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Historie klejnotów.
Historie klejnotów is a program by the software company Alawar Entertainment Inc.. Some computer users decide to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Historie klejnotów is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Historie klejnotów from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Historie klejnotów or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Historie klejnotów". If it exists on your system the Historie klejnotów program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Historie klejnotów in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Historie klejnotów, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Historie klejnotów.
8. After removing Historie klejnotów, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Historie klejnotów which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Historie klejnotów with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Historie klejnotów by Alawar Entertainment Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Historie klejnotów by Alawar Entertainment Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Historie klejnotów in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-01 14:18:28.403