HippoEDIT x64 1.60.37
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall HippoEDIT x64 1.60.37 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall HippoEDIT x64 1.60.37 from your systemHippoEDIT.com
. Check out here
where you can get more info on HippoEDIT.com. More information about HippoEDIT x64 1.60.37 can be seen at http://www.hippoedit.com/
. HippoEDIT x64 1.60.37 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\HippoEDIT folder, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for removing HippoEDIT x64 1.60.37 is C:\Program Files\HippoEDIT\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. HippoEdit.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 6.85 MB (7183360 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside HippoEDIT x64 1.60.37. They take about 7.13 MB (7471742
bytes) on disk.
- CrashReport.exe (92.00 KB)
- HippoEdit.exe (6.85 MB)
- uninst.exe (189.62 KB)
The current page applies to HippoEDIT x64 1.60.37 version 1.60.37
HippoEDIT x64 1.60.37 is a program by HippoEDIT.com. Sometimes, people choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to remove HippoEDIT x64 1.60.37 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase HippoEDIT x64 1.60.37 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find HippoEDIT x64 1.60.37 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "HippoEDIT x64 1.60.37". If it exists on your system the HippoEDIT x64 1.60.37 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click HippoEDIT x64 1.60.37 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding HippoEDIT x64 1.60.37, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HippoEDIT x64 1.60.37:
- The software company is: http://www.hippoedit.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\HippoEDIT\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall HippoEDIT x64 1.60.37.
8. After removing HippoEDIT x64 1.60.37, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of HippoEDIT x64 1.60.37 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling HippoEDIT x64 1.60.37 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove HippoEDIT x64 1.60.37 by HippoEDIT.com from your computer, nor are we saying that HippoEDIT x64 1.60.37 by HippoEDIT.com is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove HippoEDIT x64 1.60.37 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-27 21:49:28.030