Hippo Animator 4.1
This web page is about Hippo Animator 4.1 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Hippo Animator 4.1 from your systemHippo Studios
. Further information on Hippo Studios can be seen here
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Hippo Studios\Hippo Animator 4 directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. You can remove Hippo Animator 4.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Hippo Studios\Hippo Animator 4\Uninstall.exe" "Hippo Animator 4". Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. HippoAnimator.exe is the Hippo Animator 4.1's primary executable file and it takes around 14.94 MB (15661096 bytes) on disk.
Hippo Animator 4.1 is comprised of the following executables which take 15.24 MB (15978536
bytes) on disk:
- HippoAnimator.exe (14.94 MB)
- Lame.exe (203.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (107.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Hippo Animator 4.1 version 4.1.5491.19074
alone. You can find below a few links to other Hippo Animator 4.1 releases:
...click to view all...
Hippo Animator 4.1 is an application released by Hippo Studios. Sometimes, people decide to remove this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY solution to remove Hippo Animator 4.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Hippo Animator 4.1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Hippo Animator 4.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Hippo Animator 4.1". If it exists on your system the Hippo Animator 4.1 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Hippo Animator 4.1 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Hippo Animator 4.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Hippo Animator 4.1.
8. After uninstalling Hippo Animator 4.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Hippo Animator 4.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Hippo Animator 4.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Hippo Animator 4.1 by Hippo Studios from your computer, nor are we saying that Hippo Animator 4.1 by Hippo Studios is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Hippo Animator 4.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130