Hippani Animator 5.0
This page contains complete information on how to remove Hippani Animator 5.0 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Hippani Animator 5.0 from your systemHippani
. More info about Hippani can be found here
. Usually the Hippani Animator 5.0 program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Hippani\Hippani Animator 5 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Hippani Animator 5.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Hippani\Hippani Animator 5\Uninstall.exe" "Hippani Animator 5". Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. Hippani Animator 5.0's main file takes about 16.71 MB (17521792 bytes) and is named HippaniAnimator.exe.
Hippani Animator 5.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 17.01 MB (17839744
bytes) on disk.
- HippaniAnimator.exe (16.71 MB)
- Lame.exe (203.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (107.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Hippani Animator 5.0 version 5.0.5973.41124
only. You can find below a few links to other Hippani Animator 5.0 versions:
...click to view all...
Hippani Animator 5.0 is a program offered by Hippani. Frequently, people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase Hippani Animator 5.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Hippani Animator 5.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Hippani Animator 5.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Hippani Animator 5.0". If it exists on your system the Hippani Animator 5.0 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Hippani Animator 5.0 in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Hippani Animator 5.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Hippani Animator 5.0.
8. After uninstalling Hippani Animator 5.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Hippani Animator 5.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Hippani Animator 5.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Hippani Animator 5.0 by Hippani from your computer, nor are we saying that Hippani Animator 5.0 by Hippani is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Hippani Animator 5.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-05-27 11:27:55.673