HipChat is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall HipChat from your systemAtlassian Inc
. You can find out more on Atlassian Inc or check for application updates here
. More information about HipChat can be seen at https://atlassian.hipchat.com/
. HipChat is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Atlassian\HipChat4 folder, subject to the user's option. The full command line for removing HipChat is C:\Program Files (x86)\Atlassian\HipChat4\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. HipChat's primary file takes around 1.80 MB (1889608 bytes) and is named HipChat.exe.
HipChat is comprised of the following executables which take 2.89 MB (3031481
bytes) on disk:
- BsSndRpt.exe (316.45 KB)
- HipChat.exe (1.80 MB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (12.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (774.66 KB)
The current web page applies to HipChat version 4.0.1637
only. For other HipChat versions please click below:
...click to view all...
HipChat is an application released by Atlassian Inc. Some users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to erase HipChat is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase HipChat with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find HipChat or simply click the Search feature and type in "HipChat". If it exists on your system the HipChat app will be found very quickly. When you click HipChat in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about HipChat, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HipChat:
- The publisher is: https://atlassian.hipchat.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Atlassian\HipChat4\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove HipChat.
8. After uninstalling HipChat, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of HipChat which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling HipChat with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall HipChat by Atlassian Inc from your computer, nor are we saying that HipChat by Atlassian Inc is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall HipChat supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 08:26:22.783