Hillstone Secure Connect
This info is about Hillstone Secure Connect for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Hillstone Secure Connect from your computerHillstone Networks
. Additional info about Hillstone Networks can be found here
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Hillstone\Hillstone Secure Connect directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Hillstone Secure Connect is C:\Program Files (x86)\Hillstone\Hillstone Secure Connect\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. Hillstone Secure Connect's main file takes around 808.24 KB (827640 bytes) and is named SecureConnect.exe.
Hillstone Secure Connect is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.50 MB (2618848
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (66.00 KB)
- LiveUpdate.exe (430.24 KB)
- LiveUpdateConfig.exe (240.24 KB)
- SecureConnect.exe (808.24 KB)
- SSLChannel.exe (933.24 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (79.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.114
of Hillstone Secure Connect. Click on the links below for other Hillstone Secure Connect versions:
...click to view all...
Hillstone Secure Connect is a program marketed by Hillstone Networks. Sometimes, people want to erase this program. This is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Hillstone Secure Connect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Hillstone Secure Connect using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Hillstone Secure Connect or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Hillstone Secure Connect". The Hillstone Secure Connect program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Hillstone Secure Connect in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Hillstone Secure Connect, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Hillstone Secure Connect.
8. After removing Hillstone Secure Connect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Hillstone Secure Connect which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Hillstone Secure Connect using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Hillstone Secure Connect by Hillstone Networks from your PC, we are not saying that Hillstone Secure Connect by Hillstone Networks is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Hillstone Secure Connect in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-23 03:27:35.023