Hikmat is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Hikmat from your PCDelivered by Citrix
. More information on Delivered by Citrix can be seen here
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can uninstall Hikmat by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called SelfService.exe and its approximative size is 4.56 MB (4778840 bytes).
The executables below are part of Hikmat. They take an average of 5.10 MB (5343072
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (301.84 KB)
- SelfService.exe (4.56 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (131.34 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (117.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
If planning to uninstall Hikmat you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Hikmat is an application marketed by the software company Delivered by Citrix. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Hikmat is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Hikmat using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Hikmat or simply activate the Search field and type in "Hikmat". If it is installed on your PC the Hikmat app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Hikmat in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Hikmat, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Hikmat.
8. After removing Hikmat, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Hikmat that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Hikmat using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Hikmat by Delivered by Citrix from your computer, we are not saying that Hikmat by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Hikmat supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-02 21:50:59.320