Highway Pursuit v1.1
This page contains complete information on how to remove Highway Pursuit v1.1 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Highway Pursuit v1.1 from your computerAdam Dawes
. More information about Adam Dawes can be read here
. More details about Highway Pursuit v1.1 can be found at http://www.adamdawes.com
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HighwayPursuit directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\HighwayPursuit\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Highway Pursuit v1.1. The application's main executable file is named HighwayPursuit.exe and it has a size of 492.00 KB (503808 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Highway Pursuit v1.1. They occupy an average of 1.09 MB (1139145
bytes) on disk.
- HighwayPursuit.exe (492.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (620.45 KB)
The current web page applies to Highway Pursuit v1.1 version 1.1
If you are manually uninstalling Highway Pursuit v1.1 we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Highway Pursuit_is1
Highway Pursuit v1.1 is an application released by the software company Adam Dawes. Frequently, users try to erase it. This can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Highway Pursuit v1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Highway Pursuit v1.1 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Highway Pursuit v1.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Highway Pursuit v1.1". If it is installed on your PC the Highway Pursuit v1.1 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Highway Pursuit v1.1 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Highway Pursuit v1.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Highway Pursuit v1.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.adamdawes.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HighwayPursuit\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Highway Pursuit v1.1.
8. After removing Highway Pursuit v1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Highway Pursuit v1.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Highway Pursuit v1.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Highway Pursuit v1.1 by Adam Dawes from your computer, nor are we saying that Highway Pursuit v1.1 by Adam Dawes is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Highway Pursuit v1.1 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 13:58:17.107