High-tech Bullet Point
This page is about High-tech Bullet Point for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall High-tech Bullet Point from your systemHigh-tech Bullet Point
. More information on High-tech Bullet Point can be found here
. The application is often placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\32444335-1432401068-4E30-4C39-A0B3CC76F04C folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for High-tech Bullet Point is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\32444335-1432401068-4E30-4C39-A0B3CC76F04C\uninstall.exe". bnsuAC53.exe is the High-tech Bullet Point's primary executable file and it occupies about 367.00 KB (375808 bytes) on disk.
High-tech Bullet Point installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 452.54 KB (463399
bytes) on disk.
- bnsuAC53.exe (367.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (85.54 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of High-tech Bullet Point.
High-tech Bullet Point is a program released by the software company High-tech Bullet Point. Frequently, people want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove High-tech Bullet Point is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase High-tech Bullet Point using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find High-tech Bullet Point or simply activate the Search field and type in "High-tech Bullet Point". If it is installed on your PC the High-tech Bullet Point app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select High-tech Bullet Point in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding High-tech Bullet Point, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall High-tech Bullet Point.
8. After removing High-tech Bullet Point, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong High-tech Bullet Point which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling High-tech Bullet Point using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall High-tech Bullet Point by High-tech Bullet Point from your PC, nor are we saying that High-tech Bullet Point by High-tech Bullet Point is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall High-tech Bullet Point supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 14:16:57.783