Hidden in Plain Sight
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Hidden in Plain Sight for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Hidden in Plain Sight from your systemAdam Spragg
. You can read more on Adam Spragg or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\HiddenInPlainSight folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Hidden in Plain Sight. HiddenInPlainSight.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 175.50 KB (179712 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Hidden in Plain Sight. They occupy about 41.67 MB (43698368
bytes) on disk.
- HiddenInPlainSight.exe (175.50 KB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- dotNetFx40_Client_x86_x64.exe (41.01 MB)
Hidden in Plain Sight is a program by the software company Adam Spragg. Some users choose to remove this application. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Hidden in Plain Sight is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Hidden in Plain Sight from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Hidden in Plain Sight or simply click the Search feature and type in "Hidden in Plain Sight". The Hidden in Plain Sight application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Hidden in Plain Sight in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Hidden in Plain Sight, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Hidden in Plain Sight.
8. After uninstalling Hidden in Plain Sight, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Hidden in Plain Sight that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Hidden in Plain Sight with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Hidden in Plain Sight by Adam Spragg from your computer, we are not saying that Hidden in Plain Sight by Adam Spragg is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Hidden in Plain Sight in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-07 12:35:04.417