This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Hidden World for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Hidden World from your systemWildTangent
. More information about WildTangent can be read here
. You can get more details about Hidden World at http://support.wildgames.com
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\HiddenWorld directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Hidden World is "C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\HiddenWorld\uninstall\uninstaller.exe". The application's main executable file occupies 7.29 MB (7648816 bytes) on disk and is called hidden_world-WT.exe.
Hidden World is composed of the following executables which occupy 11.67 MB (12233592
bytes) on disk:
- hidden_world-WT.exe (7.29 MB)
- hidden_world.exe (3.87 MB)
- hiddenworld-WT.exe (175.09 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
This data is about Hidden World version 188.8.131.52
Hidden World is an application offered by WildTangent. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this application. This is hard because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Hidden World is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Hidden World from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Hidden World or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Hidden World". If it is installed on your PC the Hidden World program will be found very quickly. When you select Hidden World in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Hidden World, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Hidden World:
- The publisher is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\HiddenWorld\uninstall\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Hidden World.
8. After removing Hidden World, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Hidden World which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Hidden World with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Hidden World by WildTangent from your computer, nor are we saying that Hidden World by WildTangent is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Hidden World supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-05 05:04:33.853