Hidden Mysteries Notre Dame
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Hidden Mysteries Notre Dame for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Hidden Mysteries Notre Dame from your PCOberon Media
. More information about Oberon Media can be seen here
. You can uninstall Hidden Mysteries Notre Dame by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\ProgramData\Oberon Media\Channels\110341560\\Uninstaller.exe" -channel 110341560 -sku 510005408 -sid S-1-5-21-2350925227-2925431857-638758089-1000. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. Hidden Mysteries Notre Dame's main file takes around 1.63 MB (1712128 bytes) and its name is HiddenMysteriesNotreDame.exe.
The executable files below are part of Hidden Mysteries Notre Dame. They occupy about 1.67 MB (1756184
bytes) on disk.
- HiddenMysteriesNotreDame.exe (1.63 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (43.02 KB)
Hidden Mysteries Notre Dame is an application released by the software company Oberon Media. Some computer users want to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Hidden Mysteries Notre Dame is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Hidden Mysteries Notre Dame from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Hidden Mysteries Notre Dame or simply activate the Search field and type in "Hidden Mysteries Notre Dame". If it exists on your system the Hidden Mysteries Notre Dame program will be found very quickly. When you click Hidden Mysteries Notre Dame in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Hidden Mysteries Notre Dame, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Hidden Mysteries Notre Dame.
8. After removing Hidden Mysteries Notre Dame, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Hidden Mysteries Notre Dame that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Hidden Mysteries Notre Dame using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Hidden Mysteries Notre Dame by Oberon Media from your PC, nor are we saying that Hidden Mysteries Notre Dame by Oberon Media is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Hidden Mysteries Notre Dame supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 12:29:27.683