HiVPN is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall HiVPN from your computerHiVPN
. Check out here
for more details on HiVPN. Usually the HiVPN application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HiVPN directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\HiVPN\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove HiVPN. The program's main executable file occupies 10.09 MB (10575872 bytes) on disk and is called HiVPN.exe.
HiVPN contains of the executables below. They occupy 20.28 MB (21266891
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- HiVPN.exe (10.09 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- devcon64.exe (80.50 KB)
- devcon86.exe (76.50 KB)
- KerioClient.exe (251.95 KB)
- kvpncgui.exe (1.41 MB)
- kvpncsvc.exe (1.31 MB)
- openvpn.exe (664.80 KB)
- overproxy-fte.exe (19.50 KB)
- overproxy-obfs.exe (19.00 KB)
- PM9.exe (547.00 KB)
- Helper64.exe (50.10 KB)
- Proxifier.exe (3.90 MB)
- tstunnel.exe (84.50 KB)
- zebedee.exe (692.67 KB)
This info is about HiVPN version 2.2.1
alone. You can find below a few links to other HiVPN versions:
...click to view all...
HiVPN is a program by HiVPN. Some people try to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to erase HiVPN is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete HiVPN from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate HiVPN or simply activate the Search feature and type in "HiVPN". The HiVPN application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select HiVPN in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding HiVPN, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove HiVPN.
8. After uninstalling HiVPN, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong HiVPN which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling HiVPN with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove HiVPN by HiVPN from your PC, we are not saying that HiVPN by HiVPN is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove HiVPN in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-01 07:52:06.137