This info is about HiPlayer22.214.171.124 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall HiPlayer126.96.36.199 from your PChttp://www.hi-player.com
. Check out here
where you can get more info on http://www.hi-player.com. Please open http://www.hi-player.com
if you want to read more on HiPlayer188.8.131.52 on http://www.hi-player.com's web page. HiPlayer184.108.40.206 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Hi\HiPlayer\220.127.116.11 folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling HiPlayer18.104.22.168 is C:\Program Files\Hi\HiPlayer\22.214.171.124\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 1.26 MB (1324456 bytes) on disk and is called HiPlayer.exe.
HiPlayer126.96.36.199 contains of the executables below. They occupy 20.91 MB (21925176
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- FileAssoc.exe (1.26 MB)
- HiP2PService.exe (509.41 KB)
- HiPlayer.exe (1.26 MB)
- hiupdate.exe (633.41 KB)
- StatReport.exe (161.41 KB)
- uninst.exe (476.38 KB)
- HiPlayer188.8.131.52.exe (16.65 MB)
This info is about HiPlayer184.108.40.206 version 1.18.1
HiPlayer220.127.116.11 is an application offered by the software company http://www.hi-player.com. Some users choose to remove it. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove HiPlayer18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete HiPlayer22.214.171.124 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find HiPlayer126.96.36.199 or simply activate the Search field and type in "HiPlayer188.8.131.52". The HiPlayer184.108.40.206 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select HiPlayer220.127.116.11 in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about HiPlayer18.104.22.168, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HiPlayer22.214.171.124:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.hi-player.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Hi\HiPlayer\126.96.36.199\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove HiPlayer188.8.131.52.
8. After uninstalling HiPlayer184.108.40.206, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong HiPlayer220.127.116.11 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing HiPlayer18.104.22.168 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove HiPlayer22.214.171.124 by http://www.hi-player.com from your computer, we are not saying that HiPlayer126.96.36.199 by http://www.hi-player.com is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove HiPlayer188.8.131.52 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-03 15:20:01.827