This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall HiPlayer188.8.131.52 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall HiPlayer184.108.40.206 from your systemhttp://www.hi-player.com
. Go over here
for more details on http://www.hi-player.com. You can read more about related to HiPlayer220.127.116.11 at http://www.hi-player.com
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Hi\HiPlayer\18.104.22.168 directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Hi\HiPlayer\22.214.171.124\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove HiPlayer126.96.36.199. HiPlayer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.26 MB (1324456 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside HiPlayer188.8.131.52. They take about 20.21 MB (21189835
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- FileAssoc.exe (1.26 MB)
- HiP2PService.exe (507.70 KB)
- HiPlayer.exe (1.26 MB)
- hiupdate.exe (633.41 KB)
- StatReport.exe (161.41 KB)
- uninst.exe (476.45 KB)
- HiPlayer184.108.40.206.exe (15.95 MB)
This web page is about HiPlayer220.127.116.11 version 1.18.1
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove HiPlayer18.104.22.168.Frequently the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
Supplementary values that are not cleaned:
HiPlayer22.214.171.124 is a program released by http://www.hi-player.com. Sometimes, users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to remove HiPlayer126.96.36.199 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall HiPlayer188.8.131.52 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find HiPlayer184.108.40.206 or simply click the Search feature and type in "HiPlayer220.127.116.11". The HiPlayer18.104.22.168 program will be found very quickly. After you click HiPlayer22.214.171.124 in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about HiPlayer126.96.36.199, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HiPlayer188.8.131.52:
- The software company is: http://www.hi-player.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Hi\HiPlayer\184.108.40.206\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall HiPlayer220.127.116.11.
8. After removing HiPlayer18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong HiPlayer22.214.171.124 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing HiPlayer126.96.36.199 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall HiPlayer188.8.131.52 by http://www.hi-player.com from your computer, nor are we saying that HiPlayer184.108.40.206 by http://www.hi-player.com is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall HiPlayer220.127.116.11 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-16 23:24:16.033