HiDef Media Player 1.1.12
This info is about HiDef Media Player 1.1.12 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall HiDef Media Player 1.1.12 from your computerHiDefMedia
. More data about HiDefMedia can be seen here
. Please open http://www.hidefplayer.com/
if you want to read more on HiDef Media Player 1.1.12 on HiDefMedia's website. HiDef Media Player 1.1.12 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HiDefMedia\HiDefMedia folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full command line for removing HiDef Media Player 1.1.12 is C:\Program Files (x86)\HiDefMedia\HiDefMedia\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. hidefmedia.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 185.50 KB (189952 bytes) on disk.
HiDef Media Player 1.1.12 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 471.37 KB (482679
bytes) on disk.
- hidefmedia-cache-gen.exe (32.00 KB)
- hidefmedia.exe (185.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (253.87 KB)
The current page applies to HiDef Media Player 1.1.12 version 1.1.12
HiDef Media Player 1.1.12 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\HiDef Media Player
HiDef Media Player 1.1.12 is a program offered by HiDefMedia. Sometimes, people try to remove this program. This is hard because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to remove HiDef Media Player 1.1.12 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove HiDef Media Player 1.1.12 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate HiDef Media Player 1.1.12 or simply click the Search field and type in "HiDef Media Player 1.1.12". If it is installed on your PC the HiDef Media Player 1.1.12 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click HiDef Media Player 1.1.12 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding HiDef Media Player 1.1.12, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HiDef Media Player 1.1.12:
- The publisher is: http://www.hidefplayer.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HiDefMedia\HiDefMedia\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove HiDef Media Player 1.1.12.
8. After uninstalling HiDef Media Player 1.1.12, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong HiDef Media Player 1.1.12 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing HiDef Media Player 1.1.12 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall HiDef Media Player 1.1.12 by HiDefMedia from your computer, we are not saying that HiDef Media Player 1.1.12 by HiDefMedia is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall HiDef Media Player 1.1.12 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:12:38.243