This page is about Hexus for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Hexus from your computerMedia Contact LLC
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Media Contact LLC. Please open http://www.GameTop.com/
if you want to read more on Hexus on Media Contact LLC's page. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GameTop.com\Hexus directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Hexus is C:\Program Files (x86)\GameTop.com\Hexus\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 4.66 MB (4883968 bytes) on disk and is called game.exe.
The executables below are part of Hexus. They take an average of 5.32 MB (5575449
bytes) on disk.
- game.exe (4.66 MB)
- unins000.exe (675.27 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
Hexus is an application by the software company Media Contact LLC. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Hexus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Hexus with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Hexus or simply click the Search field and type in "Hexus". The Hexus app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Hexus in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Hexus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Hexus:
- The software company is: http://www.GameTop.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GameTop.com\Hexus\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Hexus.
8. After removing Hexus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Hexus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Hexus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Hexus by Media Contact LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that Hexus by Media Contact LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Hexus in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 07:02:00.940