Heroku Toolbelt 3.43.2
This web page is about Heroku Toolbelt 3.43.2 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Heroku Toolbelt 3.43.2 from your systemHeroku, Inc.
. You can find out more on Heroku, Inc. or check for application updates here
. You can get more details about Heroku Toolbelt 3.43.2 at http://www.heroku.com/
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Heroku folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Heroku Toolbelt 3.43.2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Heroku\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. ruby.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 120.91 KB (123814 bytes) on disk.
Heroku Toolbelt 3.43.2 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.04 MB (2141938
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (702.66 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- ruby.exe (120.91 KB)
- rubyw.exe (120.91 KB)
The current page applies to Heroku Toolbelt 3.43.2 version 3.43.2
Heroku Toolbelt 3.43.2 is an application offered by the software company Heroku, Inc.. Some users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to erase Heroku Toolbelt 3.43.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Heroku Toolbelt 3.43.2 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Heroku Toolbelt 3.43.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "Heroku Toolbelt 3.43.2". If it is installed on your PC the Heroku Toolbelt 3.43.2 app will be found automatically. After you click Heroku Toolbelt 3.43.2 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Heroku Toolbelt 3.43.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Heroku Toolbelt 3.43.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.heroku.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Heroku\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Heroku Toolbelt 3.43.2.
8. After removing Heroku Toolbelt 3.43.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Heroku Toolbelt 3.43.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Heroku Toolbelt 3.43.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Heroku Toolbelt 3.43.2 by Heroku, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Heroku Toolbelt 3.43.2 by Heroku, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Heroku Toolbelt 3.43.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 17:37:02.760