HeroOnline is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall HeroOnline from your PCTQ Digital Entertainment Inc.
. You can find out more on TQ Digital Entertainment Inc. or check for application updates here
. Please open http://homm.91.com/
if you want to read more on HeroOnline on TQ Digital Entertainment Inc.'s page. HeroOnline is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HeroOnline folder, subject to the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for HeroOnline is "C:\Program Files (x86)\HeroOnline\unins000.exe". play.exe is the HeroOnline's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 52.00 KB (53248 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in HeroOnline. They take 9.69 MB (10156463
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AccountBind.exe (112.00 KB)
- AutoPRestart.exe (340.00 KB)
- autop.exe.exe (320.00 KB)
- HeroOnline.exe (7.22 MB)
- play.exe (52.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.19 MB)
- NdCheckTool.exe (141.26 KB)
HeroOnline is an application by TQ Digital Entertainment Inc.. Frequently, users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove HeroOnline is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove HeroOnline from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find HeroOnline or simply activate the Search field and type in "HeroOnline". If it is installed on your PC the HeroOnline application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select HeroOnline in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding HeroOnline, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HeroOnline:
- The software company is: http://homm.91.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\HeroOnline\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall HeroOnline.
8. After removing HeroOnline, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of HeroOnline which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling HeroOnline with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove HeroOnline by TQ Digital Entertainment Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that HeroOnline by TQ Digital Entertainment Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove HeroOnline supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 13:28:56.780