This web page is about Hermes 4.0 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Hermes 4.0 from your PCOR-CO Α.Ε.
. More info about OR-CO Α.Ε. can be read here
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Hermes40 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Hermes 4.0 is C:\Program Files\Hermes40\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 342.00 KB (350208 bytes) on disk and is named hermes40.exe.
The executable files below are part of Hermes 4.0. They take an average of 453.64 KB (464530
bytes) on disk.
- hermes40.exe (342.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (74.14 KB)
- dbeng6.exe (37.50 KB)
The current page applies to Hermes 4.0 version 4.0
Hermes 4.0 is a program by OR-CO Α.Ε.. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Hermes 4.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Hermes 4.0 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Hermes 4.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Hermes 4.0". If it exists on your system the Hermes 4.0 program will be found automatically. When you click Hermes 4.0 in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Hermes 4.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Hermes 4.0.
8. After uninstalling Hermes 4.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Hermes 4.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Hermes 4.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Hermes 4.0 by OR-CO Α.Ε. from your computer, nor are we saying that Hermes 4.0 by OR-CO Α.Ε. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Hermes 4.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-28 14:35:33.430