Helldivers is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Helldivers from your computerR.G. Mechanics, markfiter
. You can find out more on R.G. Mechanics, markfiter or check for application updates here
. More information about Helldivers can be found at http://tapochek.net/
. Helldivers is frequently set up in the C:\Games\Helldivers folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full command line for removing Helldivers is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Helldivers_Uninstall\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled unins000.exe and it has a size of 908.84 KB (930657 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Helldivers. They occupy 908.84 KB (930657
bytes) on disk.
Helldivers is an application released by R.G. Mechanics, markfiter. Some people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to uninstall Helldivers is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Helldivers with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Helldivers or simply click the Search field and type in "Helldivers". If it exists on your system the Helldivers program will be found very quickly. When you select Helldivers in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Helldivers, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Helldivers:
- The publisher is: http://tapochek.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Helldivers_Uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Helldivers.
8. After removing Helldivers, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Helldivers that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Helldivers with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Helldivers by R.G. Mechanics, markfiter from your computer, we are not saying that Helldivers by R.G. Mechanics, markfiter is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Helldivers in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-12 01:27:13.947