Helicon Focus 5.3.5
This info is about Helicon Focus 5.3.5 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Helicon Focus 5.3.5 from your computerHelicon Soft Ltd.
. Take a look here
for more info on Helicon Soft Ltd.. More info about the program Helicon Focus 5.3.5 can be found at http://heliconfocus.com
. Usually the Helicon Focus 5.3.5 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Helicon Software\Helicon Focus folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Helicon Focus 5.3.5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Helicon Software\Helicon Focus\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled HeliconFocus.exe and occupies 6.75 MB (7076840 bytes).
Helicon Focus 5.3.5 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 61.24 MB (64214097
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Adobe DNG Converter.exe (19.87 MB)
- dcraw.exe (345.50 KB)
- dng.exe (951.00 KB)
- Helicon3DViewer.exe (5.14 MB)
- HeliconFocus.exe (6.75 MB)
- HeliconFocusServer32.exe (785.98 KB)
- HeliconFocusServer64.exe (891.98 KB)
- HeliconPluginSetup.exe (429.98 KB)
- HeliconPrint.exe (5.54 MB)
- HeliconRemote.exe (1.93 MB)
- HeliconUpdate.exe (2.74 MB)
- HeliconViewer.exe (5.40 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.03 MB)
- CDM_2.04.16.exe (2.29 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.76 MB)
- WindowsInstaller-KB893803-v2-x86.exe (2.47 MB)
This page is about Helicon Focus 5.3.5 version 5.3.5
Helicon Focus 5.3.5 is a program offered by the software company Helicon Soft Ltd.. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Helicon Focus 5.3.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Helicon Focus 5.3.5 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Helicon Focus 5.3.5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Helicon Focus 5.3.5". If it is installed on your PC the Helicon Focus 5.3.5 application will be found automatically. After you click Helicon Focus 5.3.5 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Helicon Focus 5.3.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Helicon Focus 5.3.5:
- The publisher is: http://heliconfocus.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Helicon Software\Helicon Focus\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Helicon Focus 5.3.5.
8. After uninstalling Helicon Focus 5.3.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Helicon Focus 5.3.5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Helicon Focus 5.3.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Helicon Focus 5.3.5 by Helicon Soft Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that Helicon Focus 5.3.5 by Helicon Soft Ltd. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Helicon Focus 5.3.5 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-02-03 17:57:48.490