Helicon Filter 5.2.4
Helicon Filter 5.2.4 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Helicon Filter 5.2.4 from your computerHelicon Soft Ltd.
. You can find out more on Helicon Soft Ltd. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://heliconfilter.com
to get more information about Helicon Filter 5.2.4 on Helicon Soft Ltd.'s website. Helicon Filter 5.2.4 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Helicon Software\Helicon Filter 5 folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. You can uninstall Helicon Filter 5.2.4 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Helicon Software\Helicon Filter 5\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled HeliconFilter.exe and it has a size of 8.48 MB (8891104 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside Helicon Filter 5.2.4. They occupy about 61.91 MB (64922044
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Adobe DNG Converter.exe (22.00 MB)
- dcraw.exe (346.00 KB)
- dng.exe (951.00 KB)
- HeliconFilter.exe (8.48 MB)
- HeliconFocusServer32.exe (917.22 KB)
- HeliconFocusServer64.exe (947.22 KB)
- HeliconMontage.exe (6.41 MB)
- HeliconPluginSetup.exe (429.98 KB)
- HeliconPrint.exe (5.76 MB)
- HeliconUpdate.exe (2.40 MB)
- HeliconViewer.exe (5.17 MB)
- unins000.exe (975.43 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.76 MB)
- WindowsInstaller-KB893803-v2-x86.exe (2.47 MB)
The current web page applies to Helicon Filter 5.2.4 version 5.2.4
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Folders that were left behind:
The files below remain on your disk by Helicon Filter 5.2.4 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Helicon\Filter
- C:\Program Files\Helicon Software\Helicon Filter 5
Frequently the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Helicon\Filter\5\presets\Brightness\_Aggressive autocontrast, brightness +50.hfs
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Helicon\Filter\5\presets\Brightness\_Auto brightness (aggressive).hfs
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Helicon\Filter\5\presets\Brightness\_Auto brightness (normal).hfs
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Helicon\Filter\5\presets\Brightness\_Auto contrast, brightness +15.hfs
Helicon Filter 5.2.4 is a program released by the software company Helicon Soft Ltd.. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Helicon Filter 5.2.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Helicon Filter 5.2.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Helicon Filter 5.2.4 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Helicon Filter 5.2.4". The Helicon Filter 5.2.4 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Helicon Filter 5.2.4 in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Helicon Filter 5.2.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Helicon Filter 5.2.4:
- The software company is: http://heliconfilter.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Helicon Software\Helicon Filter 5\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Helicon Filter 5.2.4.
8. After removing Helicon Filter 5.2.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Helicon Filter 5.2.4 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Helicon Filter 5.2.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Helicon Filter 5.2.4 by Helicon Soft Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that Helicon Filter 5.2.4 by Helicon Soft Ltd. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Helicon Filter 5.2.4 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-02-07 17:18:52.987