Hearthstone Deck Tracker
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Hearthstone Deck Tracker for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Hearthstone Deck Tracker from your computerHearthSim
. You can find out more on HearthSim or check for application updates here
. Hearthstone Deck Tracker is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\HearthstoneDeckTracker folder, subject to the user's option. Hearthstone Deck Tracker's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\HearthstoneDeckTracker\Update.exe. Hearthstone Deck Tracker's primary file takes about 1.45 MB (1522464 bytes) and is named Update.exe.
Hearthstone Deck Tracker contains of the executables below. They occupy 12.95 MB (13578080
bytes) on disk.
- Update.exe (1.45 MB)
- HearthstoneDeckTracker.exe (5.75 MB)
- HearthstoneDeckTracker.exe (5.75 MB)
This web page is about Hearthstone Deck Tracker version 1.1.7
only. Click on the links below for other Hearthstone Deck Tracker versions:
...click to view all...
Hearthstone Deck Tracker is an application by HearthSim. Frequently, computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Hearthstone Deck Tracker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Hearthstone Deck Tracker from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Hearthstone Deck Tracker or simply click the Search field and type in "Hearthstone Deck Tracker". If it is installed on your PC the Hearthstone Deck Tracker application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Hearthstone Deck Tracker in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Hearthstone Deck Tracker, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Hearthstone Deck Tracker.
8. After removing Hearthstone Deck Tracker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Hearthstone Deck Tracker that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Hearthstone Deck Tracker with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Hearthstone Deck Tracker by HearthSim from your PC, we are not saying that Hearthstone Deck Tracker by HearthSim is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Hearthstone Deck Tracker in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-02 13:48:17.740