Hearthlands is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Hearthlands from your computerSergio & Simon
. More information on Sergio & Simon can be seen here
. Click on http://hearthlands.com
to get more details about Hearthlands on Sergio & Simon's website. Usually the Hearthlands application is placed in the C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Hearthlands folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Hearthlands's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Steam.exe is the Hearthlands's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 2.72 MB (2857248 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Hearthlands. They take about 18.55 MB (19451384
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (376.28 KB)
- Steam.exe (2.72 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (501.78 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (556.28 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (2.25 MB)
- uninstall.exe (138.20 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (1.80 MB)
- steamservice.exe (1.40 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (1.97 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (385.78 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (375.78 KB)
- appid_10540.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_10560.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_17300.exe (233.24 KB)
- appid_17330.exe (489.24 KB)
- appid_17340.exe (221.24 KB)
- appid_6520.exe (2.26 MB)
Hearthlands is a program offered by Sergio & Simon. Sometimes, users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. The best SIMPLE action to remove Hearthlands is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Hearthlands with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Hearthlands or simply activate the Search field and type in "Hearthlands". If it is installed on your PC the Hearthlands app will be found very quickly. After you select Hearthlands in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Hearthlands, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Hearthlands:
- The software company is: http://hearthlands.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Hearthlands.
8. After removing Hearthlands, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Hearthlands which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Hearthlands using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Hearthlands by Sergio & Simon from your computer, nor are we saying that Hearthlands by Sergio & Simon is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Hearthlands in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-08 10:28:08.370