You can find below detailed information on how to remove Hear for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Hear from your PCProsoft
. Further information on Prosoft can be found here
. You can read more about about Hear at http://www.prosofteng.com/
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Hear directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files\Hear\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Hear. The program's main executable file is called Hear.exe and occupies 2.49 MB (2611336 bytes).
The executables below are part of Hear. They occupy an average of 4.17 MB (4367947
bytes) on disk.
- certmgr.exe (64.00 KB)
- Hear.exe (2.49 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.25 MB)
- devcon.exe (75.50 KB)
- SetAcl.exe (296.50 KB)
Hear has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Hear from your PC:The files below remain on your disk when you remove Hear:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Hear\AdSpotDisplay.exe
- C:\Program Files\Hear\devcon\devcon.exe
- C:\Program Files\Hear\driver\amd64\ren2cap.sys
- C:\Program Files\Hear\driver\ia64\ren2cap.sys
- C:\Program Files\Hear\driver\ren2cap.cat
- C:\Program Files\Hear\driver\ren2cap.inf
- C:\Program Files\Hear\Hear.exe
- C:\Program Files\Hear\prosoft.hear.v.1.3.0.x64-patch.exe
- C:\Program Files\Hear\setacl\SetAcl.exe
- C:\Program Files\Hear\unins000.exe
Additional values that you should delete:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\Hear\Hear.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\Hear\Hear.exe.FriendlyAppName
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\RELOADER\hear\SetUp_Files\patch\prosoft.hear.v.1.3.0.x64-patch.exe.FriendlyAppName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-2311605097-3275890585-3759242679-1001\\Device\HarddiskVolume1\Program Files\Hear\unins000.exe
Hear is a program released by Prosoft. Frequently, users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK way to erase Hear is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Hear with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Hear or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Hear". If it exists on your system the Hear application will be found very quickly. After you click Hear in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Hear, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Hear:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.prosofteng.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Hear\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Hear.
8. After removing Hear, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Hear that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Hear with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Hear by Prosoft from your PC, we are not saying that Hear by Prosoft is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Hear in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 02:00:31.963