Hddb File Search
Hddb File Search is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Hddb File Search from your systemhddb.xp-zed.com
. More information on hddb.xp-zed.com can be seen here
. Hddb File Search is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\xp-zed\hddb folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. Hddb File Search's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\xp-zed\hddb\uninstall.exe. Hddb_Gui.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 86.50 KB (88576 bytes) on disk.
Hddb File Search is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.42 MB (1493773
bytes) on disk:
- FileHasher.exe (143.00 KB)
- hddb.exe (1,015.50 KB)
- Hddb_Gui.exe (86.50 KB)
- Hddb_Srv.exe (146.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (67.26 KB)
This page is about Hddb File Search version 2.0.0
alone. For other Hddb File Search versions please click below:
Some files, folders and registry entries will not be deleted when you are trying to remove Hddb File Search from your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Hddb File Search's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\System\Hddb File Search
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\System\Hddb File Search\Hddb Help.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\System\Hddb File Search\Search Hddb.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\System\Hddb File Search\Uninstall Hddb.lnk
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\System\Hddb-Search\Hddb_Gui.exe
Hddb File Search is a program offered by hddb.xp-zed.com. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Hddb File Search is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Hddb File Search from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Hddb File Search or simply click the Search feature and type in "Hddb File Search". If it is installed on your PC the Hddb File Search program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Hddb File Search in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Hddb File Search, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Hddb File Search.
8. After removing Hddb File Search, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Hddb File Search which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Hddb File Search with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Hddb File Search by hddb.xp-zed.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Hddb File Search by hddb.xp-zed.com is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Hddb File Search in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 19:27:10.050