Hddb File Search
Hddb File Search is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Hddb File Search from your computerhddb.xp-zed.com
. More information on hddb.xp-zed.com can be seen here
. Hddb File Search is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\xp-zed\hddb folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. Hddb File Search's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\xp-zed\hddb\uninstall.exe. Hddb_Gui.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 86.50 KB (88576 bytes) on disk.
Hddb File Search is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.42 MB (1493773
bytes) on disk:
- FileHasher.exe (143.00 KB)
- hddb.exe (1,015.50 KB)
- Hddb_Gui.exe (86.50 KB)
- Hddb_Srv.exe (146.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (67.26 KB)
This page is about Hddb File Search version 2.0.0
alone. For other Hddb File Search versions please click below:
Some files, folders and registry entries will not be deleted when you are trying to remove Hddb File Search from your PC.Folders remaining:
Additional values that you should delete:
Hddb File Search is a program marketed by the software company hddb.xp-zed.com. Frequently, people try to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to erase Hddb File Search is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Hddb File Search from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Hddb File Search or simply activate the Search field and type in "Hddb File Search". If it is installed on your PC the Hddb File Search application will be found very quickly. After you click Hddb File Search in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Hddb File Search, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Hddb File Search.
8. After uninstalling Hddb File Search, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Hddb File Search that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Hddb File Search using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Hddb File Search by hddb.xp-zed.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Hddb File Search by hddb.xp-zed.com is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Hddb File Search supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 19:27:10.050