This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall HashTab 3.0.0 for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall HashTab 3.0.0 from your PCCody Batt
. More data about Cody Batt can be read here
. Please open http://beeblebrox.org/hashtab
if you want to read more on HashTab 3.0.0 on Cody Batt's web page. HashTab 3.0.0 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\HashTab Shell Extension directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. C:\Program Files\HashTab Shell Extension\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove HashTab 3.0.0. The program's main executable file has a size of 95.06 KB (97343 bytes) on disk and is labeled uninst.exe.
The executable files below are part of HashTab 3.0.0. They occupy about 95.06 KB (97343
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to HashTab 3.0.0 version 3.0.0
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall HashTab 3.0.0.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall HashTab 3.0.0:
- C:\Program Files\HashTab Shell Extension
Usually the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\HashTab Shell Extension\HashTab32.dll
- C:\Program Files\HashTab Shell Extension\uninst.exe
HashTab 3.0.0 is a program offered by the software company Cody Batt. Frequently, computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY practice to erase HashTab 3.0.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete HashTab 3.0.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find HashTab 3.0.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "HashTab 3.0.0". If it exists on your system the HashTab 3.0.0 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select HashTab 3.0.0 in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding HashTab 3.0.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HashTab 3.0.0:
- The publisher is: http://beeblebrox.org/hashtab
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\HashTab Shell Extension\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall HashTab 3.0.0.
8. After removing HashTab 3.0.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong HashTab 3.0.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling HashTab 3.0.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall HashTab 3.0.0 by Cody Batt from your computer, nor are we saying that HashTab 3.0.0 by Cody Batt is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall HashTab 3.0.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:48:19.253