This web page contains detailed information on how to remove HashTab 2.1.0 for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall HashTab 2.1.0 from your systemCody Batt
. More information on Cody Batt can be seen here
. Please open http://beeblebrox.org/hashtab
if you want to read more on HashTab 2.1.0 on Cody Batt's web page. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\HashTab Shell Extension folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files\HashTab Shell Extension\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall HashTab 2.1.0. The program's main executable file has a size of 53.91 KB (55206 bytes) on disk and is titled uninst.exe.
HashTab 2.1.0 is composed of the following executables which take 53.91 KB (55206
bytes) on disk:
The current page applies to HashTab 2.1.0 version 2.1.0
HashTab 2.1.0 is an application released by Cody Batt. Sometimes, people decide to remove this program. This can be efortful because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove HashTab 2.1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase HashTab 2.1.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate HashTab 2.1.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "HashTab 2.1.0". If it exists on your system the HashTab 2.1.0 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select HashTab 2.1.0 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about HashTab 2.1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HashTab 2.1.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://beeblebrox.org/hashtab
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\HashTab Shell Extension\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall HashTab 2.1.0.
8. After uninstalling HashTab 2.1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong HashTab 2.1.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing HashTab 2.1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall HashTab 2.1.0 by Cody Batt from your computer, we are not saying that HashTab 2.1.0 by Cody Batt is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall HashTab 2.1.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-04 18:54:19.733