Hash Tool is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Hash Tool from your systemDigitalVolcano
. You can read more on DigitalVolcano or check for application updates here
. More information about Hash Tool can be found at http://www.digitalvolcano.co.uk
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\DV_Hash_Tool folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. The full command line for removing Hash Tool is C:\Program Files\DV_Hash_Tool\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. Hash_Tool.exe is the Hash Tool's main executable file and it occupies around 90.50 KB (92672 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Hash Tool. They take an average of 779.84 KB (798554
bytes) on disk.
- Hash_Tool.exe (90.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (689.34 KB)
This info is about Hash Tool version 1.1
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall Hash Tool.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Hash Tool:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Hash Tool when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\DV_Hash_Tool
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\DV_Hash_Tool\Hash_Tool.exe
- C:\Program Files\DV_Hash_Tool\unins000.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Hash Tool_is1
Hash Tool is a program offered by DigitalVolcano. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Hash Tool is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Hash Tool with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Hash Tool or simply click the Search feature and type in "Hash Tool". If it is installed on your PC the Hash Tool program will be found automatically. After you click Hash Tool in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Hash Tool, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Hash Tool:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.digitalvolcano.co.uk
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DV_Hash_Tool\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Hash Tool.
8. After uninstalling Hash Tool, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Hash Tool that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Hash Tool using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Hash Tool by DigitalVolcano from your PC, nor are we saying that Hash Tool by DigitalVolcano is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Hash Tool in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 02:21:27.230