Harold is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Harold from your PCR.G. Mechanics, ProZorg_tm
. Take a look here
where you can read more on R.G. Mechanics, ProZorg_tm. You can get more details related to Harold at http://tapochek.net/
. Usually the Harold program is placed in the C:\Program Files\R.G. Mechanics\Harold directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for Harold is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Harold\Uninstall\unins000.exe". Harold's primary file takes around 10.69 MB (11213824 bytes) and its name is Harold.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Harold. They occupy 10.69 MB (11213824
bytes) on disk.
Harold is a program released by R.G. Mechanics, ProZorg_tm. Some people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Harold is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Harold using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Harold or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Harold". If it exists on your system the Harold app will be found very quickly. After you select Harold in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Harold, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Harold:
- The software company is: http://tapochek.net/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Harold\Uninstall\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Harold.
8. After removing Harold, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Harold which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Harold using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Harold by R.G. Mechanics, ProZorg_tm from your computer, we are not saying that Harold by R.G. Mechanics, ProZorg_tm is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Harold supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 13:05:36.037