You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Harmonix 1.1 for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Harmonix 1.1 from your PCVanDerLee
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on VanDerLee. Please open http://www.vanderlee.com/
if you want to read more on Harmonix 1.1 on VanDerLee's web page. Harmonix 1.1 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Harmonix directory, subject to the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Harmonix 1.1 is C:\Program Files\Harmonix\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is named unins000.exe and occupies 1.15 MB (1209289 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside Harmonix 1.1. They occupy about 1.15 MB (1209289
bytes) on disk.
This page is about Harmonix 1.1 version 1.1
Harmonix 1.1 is a program marketed by the software company VanDerLee. Sometimes, people choose to remove it. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove Harmonix 1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Harmonix 1.1 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Harmonix 1.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Harmonix 1.1". The Harmonix 1.1 application will be found automatically. When you select Harmonix 1.1 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Harmonix 1.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Harmonix 1.1:
- The software company is: http://www.vanderlee.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Harmonix\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Harmonix 1.1.
8. After uninstalling Harmonix 1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Harmonix 1.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Harmonix 1.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Harmonix 1.1 by VanDerLee from your PC, we are not saying that Harmonix 1.1 by VanDerLee is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Harmonix 1.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-19 18:16:53.310