Hardware Diagnostic Tools
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Hardware Diagnostic Tools for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Hardware Diagnostic Tools from your computerPC-Doctor, Inc.
. More information on PC-Doctor, Inc. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.pc-doctor.com
to get more details about Hardware Diagnostic Tools on PC-Doctor, Inc.'s website. Hardware Diagnostic Tools is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\PC-Doctor 5 for Windows directory, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for removing Hardware Diagnostic Tools is C:\Program Files\PC-Doctor 5 for Windows\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. Hardware Diagnostic Tools's primary file takes about 10.39 MB (10899232 bytes) and its name is pcdr5cuiw32.exe.
Hardware Diagnostic Tools contains of the executables below. They occupy 13.57 MB (14224020
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- applauncher.exe (4.00 KB)
- DisableMouse.exe (236.00 KB)
- fpuslt.exe (61.31 KB)
- IsProcessActive.exe (4.50 KB)
- LaunchApp.exe (40.00 KB)
- mmxslt.exe (62.86 KB)
- PCBEEP.exe (21.50 KB)
- pcdr5cuiw32.exe (10.39 MB)
- PcdrEngine.exe (7.00 KB)
- PcdSmartMonitor.exe (536.28 KB)
- PhysX_PcDoc.exe (188.00 KB)
- RbMonitor64.exe (5.50 KB)
- RunProfiler.exe (72.00 KB)
- sseslt.exe (63.26 KB)
- TSDiag.exe (607.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (668.15 KB)
- vistahelppane.exe (24.00 KB)
- InstallDriver.exe (308.00 KB)
- sc.exe (30.50 KB)
- lansetv.exe (83.50 KB)
- rtkbind.exe (59.00 KB)
- lansetv6.exe (77.50 KB)
- rtkbind6.exe (57.00 KB)
- cleanup.exe (29.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.00.4589.14
of Hardware Diagnostic Tools. You can find here a few links to other Hardware Diagnostic Tools versions:
...click to view all...
Hardware Diagnostic Tools is an application marketed by PC-Doctor, Inc.. Some people want to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Hardware Diagnostic Tools is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Hardware Diagnostic Tools from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Hardware Diagnostic Tools or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Hardware Diagnostic Tools". If it exists on your system the Hardware Diagnostic Tools application will be found very quickly. When you select Hardware Diagnostic Tools in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Hardware Diagnostic Tools, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Hardware Diagnostic Tools:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pc-doctor.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PC-Doctor 5 for Windows\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Hardware Diagnostic Tools.
8. After uninstalling Hardware Diagnostic Tools, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Hardware Diagnostic Tools that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Hardware Diagnostic Tools using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Hardware Diagnostic Tools by PC-Doctor, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Hardware Diagnostic Tools by PC-Doctor, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Hardware Diagnostic Tools in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-02 17:28:14.180